The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mature Debate

Dave: Leveson's gone and reported,
And thinks the Press ought to be sorted!
I must take my stand
Pending Rupert's command
On how this can best be aborted.

Ed: Leveson's briefing is such
As to put party points in my clutch!
I'll just sit about,
See how things pan out,
And then do my best nothing much.

Nick: Leveson's thingy may save
My name as the Deputy Dave!
I'll make my own speech
Without causing a breach,
And get a few crumbs and then cave.

The Press: Now the snake has uncurled!
Dictatorship's banner's unfurled!
We told Hillsborough's Truth,
And we hacked a dead youth!
When we can't, that's the end of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home