The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A Journey

(Alternative Route)

Dear Jesus: it's Tony, your chum.
Regards to your virginal mum.
I've written a book;
Would you care for a look?
By all means ask Daddy to come.

Though John Prescott often was drippy
And with female staff could be nippy,
What teamwork we made!
You could say that he played
A Bungle to my Lord High Zippy.

George Bush isn't stupid at all:
An idealist, fine, strong and tall.
I felt I was born
To stand on his lawn
And drool till he threw me a ball.

The less said about Gordon Brown
The better; the chap got me down.
I knew he'd do badly,
And that's why I gladly
Bequeathed him my mantle and crown.

About Daveybloke I'll not bitch;
He's smooth and he has a good pitch.
I would say that I feel
That the chap has some steel;
And of course, best of all, he is rich.

On Iraq I would say I'll be brief:
I do not regret all the grief
Or the blood or the tears,
Because, over the years,
I have always believed my belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home