The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Big Phish

From: "Dr.JohnReid"cobra@pnac.uk
Date: Thu Feb 1, 2007 1:00pm Europe/London
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: its Not L_0_N_G enough
Reply-To: jreid_2006@pnac.com

Dear Freind!!!!!!

I am Doctor John Reid (Dr.) i am minitser of Judge Judy and Executioner in a major small potentialy Thrid Wrold leader of the internatnal community. I have recently suferred Tragic loss of potency owing to potential splits in my departmemts and so therefor I appeal to You as gnenerous Doner for continuence of wroth while living on My part both and the prat of others.

I Have recently udnergone Extension to two times (2xx) original Length but still fnid Problems with inadequate hardness and too mnany leaks for appropriate level of Staticfaction. also there is a large difficulty of cellular accomodation because to of much lots extra Volume (upto 80000) with out due expnansion in recieving Holes. Selfevidentally this is not a disirable Sitation and thus i am aproaching You sir or Madam for hlep me to estabish Consensually by force if necessary the appropprtiate way for me to gain proper dgreee of Potent.

This will be done by Fruther extention of my questionable whioch have agreement of Police cheifs who thnik this Right and Proper as the scale of operations is increasing sequentially also they know where you live and will be abel to thnak you right and proper for the good exorcise of your Conscients in this Matter.

Ypur corporation in this here thing wlil be most apreciative.

yoursVery sincereley

Doctor JOHN REID (Dr.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home